Paint/Finish Department Manager
Oversee all all aspects of the paint/finish department.
- Oversee production floor, ensuring safety, quality and productivity standards are being set/met for 5-10 employees.
-Maintain the production schedule, coordinate projects, and confirm orders are fulfilled accurately and up to quality standards for the department
- Ensure routine preventative maintenance is performed to keep equipment in proper working order.
- Enforce company policies including safety protocols, environmental protocols, quality assurance, human resources and customer service
- Mentor/coach employees daily to develop talent bench and promote company growth.
- Knowledge and experience working with various types of finishes including: UV finishes, lacquers, waterbourne finishes, paints, conversion varnish and various types of stain.
- Knowledge and experience working with various types of spray equipment and pumps.
- Experience with stain matching
- Prior Managerial/Supervisory experience preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.