This job is no longer accepting applications.
Belford Properties is a dynamic Vancouver based real estate development company. We create sensible timeless residential communities. We are growing and continually searching for talented likeminded individuals to join our Team.
The Marketing Coordinator is someone who is passionate about real estate marketing, has extensive knowledge about social media, has exceptional attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced working environment.
• Provide marketing support to the marketing manager
• Assist in marketing budget management
• Reviewing and consolidating feedback on all marketing collateral
• Taking meeting minutes
• Assist in project set up, launches and event planning and execution
• Database set up, maintenance and perform regular audits - Lasso/Avesdo/Salesforce experience is an asset
• Compiling data from market research for both residential and commercial real estate
• Strong copywriting and communication skills
• Liaising with various external suppliers, exploring and investigating different options.
• Collaborate seamlessly with internal team members
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• General practical knowledge of office administration procedures and processes, including skills using Microsoft Office
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage tasks, time and priorities to handle a number of different issues in a responsive and timely manner
• Minimum 1 year of real estate marketing experience
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Lasso/Avesdo/Salesforce experience is an asset
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is an asset
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
• Experience in graphic design is an asset
• Required to use own vehicle and maintain a valid Class 5 BC driver’s license
Belford offers competitive wages and benefits, including extended health, vision and dental. If you are interested and meet the requirements, please submit your resume. We thank all applicants who apply, but only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No phone calls.
Expected start date: 2021-09-02
Application deadline: 2021-10-31
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
hand sanitized when entering the office. self body check before coming to the office
Your application has been successfully submitted.